Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1

Go down 
+3
capture
jolly
JohnBravo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnBravo
Newly Recruited
JohnBravo

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 am

Have you watched harry potter 7 movie?
I watch it and that is awesome flick..
First off, the acting is absolutely superb from the adult cast and none other than Emma Watson, who steals every scene she's in. I felt my stomach lurch when she screamed in agony in Malfoy Manor. The cinematography is absolutely gorgeous, and dare I say it, surpasses Delbonnel's. Score is gorgeous and affecting, fitting in with the movie very well.

Back to top Go down
jolly
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:30 am

I am big fan of harry potter movies and i have seen all the movie parts and few days before i have seen its seventh part i.e Harry potter and deathly hallow and it is adventurous, i enjoyed a lot.

Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 am

I enjoy Harry Potter movies. I also have seen its seventh part Its rocking.
Back to top Go down
DRIan
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 am

I can't believe we have to wait for the second part!!!
Back to top Go down
rayden
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 pm

I watched all the Harry Potter movies and I want to say that I enjoyed very much
and are pleased with the performance of these films ..and i very excited to see last part.
Back to top Go down
ankino
Newly Recruited
ankino

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 am

I am waiting for the second part to appear!Sad(Can't wait:p
Back to top Go down
monumani13
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 am

I have watched the trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 movie at last night. I really like the trailer of this movie so much & it is an interesting trailer.

Back to top Go down
http://www.moviesdatacenter.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part-1
Page 1 of 1