Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Go down 
+2
David
brokenheart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokenheart
Newly Recruited

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:32 am

Plot : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I is directed by David Yates. It is full of adventures, fantasy and mystery. The plot of the movie revolves around Harry Potter and his friends. Harry sets out trek with Ron and Hermione. Dumbledore sends them to find all the lost Horcruxes and try to destroy them all. All of the three are renegades from the law when the Death Eaters tries to take over the bureau of Magic. There is a 10,000 galleon price for the person who turns in Harry to Death Eaters so that Voldemort can kill him. The Dark Lord orders all Death Eaters that only Voldemort can kill Harry and they are not allowed. On the other side, Harry doesn't know how Horcruxes looks like and also now where they are at present. He doesn't have any idea of how to destroy Horcruxes. Harry then moves forward to solve a mysterious story about "The Deathly Hallows". Harry starts looking for the Horcruxes and wants to know more about "The Deathly Hallows". At the end, fight breaks out and lots of people die. Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I video and enjoy!

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Harry%20Potter%20And%20The%20Deathly%20Hallows%20Photo%5B3%5D

Quote :
EDITED

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 21, 2010 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : your post has been edited.......take it as a warning.)
Back to top Go down
David
David
David

PostSubject: Have you seen this movie or not?   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:10 am

Have you seen this movie or not?
Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.darkbb.com
grill12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:23 am

wow this site is great for movies i watch this whole movie from your given link and i really like this movie,and the site you share is perfect station to watch online streaming movies which is good thing i appreciate your link.
Back to top Go down
liken
Junior Analyst
Junior Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 am

This movie is really great. I have seen it 3 times. It's really amazing..
Back to top Go down
David
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 am

liken wrote:
This movie is really great. I have seen it 3 times. It's really amazing..

Which is your most favorite scene of this movie? Shocked bounce

fanhost
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 am

I like all the scenes of this movie. This movie is superb..
Back to top Go down
venie
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks,brokenheart for sharing a plot of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie.I will watch this movie today as i haven't watch this movie yet.
Back to top Go down
David
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:54 am

venie wrote:
Thanks,brokenheart for sharing a plot of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie.I will watch this movie today as i haven't watch this movie yet.

I also not watched it yet.....
Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 1