Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lily
Newly Recruited

Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party  Empty
PostSubject: Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party     Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

Whereas traditional stag nightsnew season of true blood involve hitting the town then waking up the next morning with no memory of the entire occasion, Murder Mystery Events have got something a little more memorable to offer.There is a superb selection of venues to choose from. Firstly, is the Sherlock Holmes Hotel. Located centrally on Baker Street cheap Dexter DVD London, the Park Plaza elegantly combines the charm of historic London with modern conveniences.

A second very popular location is the Burnham Beeches Hotel in Buckinghamshire. This four-star magnificent hotelcheap weeds DVD perfectly located amidst 10 acres of stunning gardens and lawns, in a peaceful yet ominious environment just ten minutes away from the M4 and M40.
Back to top Go down
Philip_20
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party     Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party  EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Wow, thank you for your suggestions! Actually I am planning for a party at some best roof top bar nyc , so we all were seeking best rooftop bars, then look into your forum. I genuinely liked your post!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.toshislivingroom.com/
martin45
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party     Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:55 am

Wow you have given great suggestions dear on event planning. I always wanted to plan my party in some unique way and I am sure your provided ideas here will be helpful to me. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
https://eventup.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party     Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party  Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning a Murder Mystery Stag Party
Page 1 of 1