Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stefan
Newly Recruited

Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair  Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair    Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 am

Katy Perry’s birthday is around the corner , recently , she graces the Oct. 2011 issue of InStyle . On its cover, Perry’s wearing cotton candy pink locks and magenta lips, Perry is celebrating the famous curves in a black dress lace Emanuel Ungaro that covers all the right places yet still maintains that aura of Perry sexy patent. The thick black belt is Louis Vuitton, and once the shiny silver cuff do for us. Perry was wise to keep the rest of his simple set, as her hair and makeup makes a statement. Perry revealed that she relies on her inner dial when it comes to fashion, saying, “Either I turn up or down.” She also suggested that children are in his future with the husband of one year Russell Brand, just not yet, admitting frankly: “I think if you are married, it is often in your future!” It also bulging on his secret of makeup that is six shades of awesome. She applied her team of beauty as she naps in a wheelchair and cool, to boot. She said: “I ordered a special chair of the dentist so I can lie down and wake up looking like a million dollars -. I call my makeup Sleeping Beauty “
Back to top Go down
laralopez
Newly Recruited

Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair    Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 am

I really like the hair that has shared with all of us of katy perry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moviesbunch.com/

Katy Perry Rocks Cotton Candy Colored Hair
Page 1 of 1