Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A "Taker" Searches for happiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lily
Newly Recruited

A "Taker" Searches for happiness Empty
PostSubject: A "Taker" Searches for happiness   A "Taker" Searches for happiness EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Your humble scribe has had Dexter Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset tough time sleeping lately. I thought it might have something to do with the happiness of keeping pace with a tornado toddler and an almost bursting-at-the-seams, more-than-pregnant wife. Or the joy of fending back the weeds threatening to overrun the house and take over Weeds Season 1-6 DVD Boxset
kingdom in a bloody coup. Or the excitement of renovating an old room with crooked walls and a slanted floor to become a perfectly straight, modern nursery for our Beany-Baby-to-be. Or the thrill of somehow trying to earn Desperate Housewives season 7 DVD boxset few dollars to keep my ever-so-friendly and oh-so-understanding bank manager from gleefully slapping past-due stickers all over my front door.
Back to top Go down

A "Taker" Searches for happiness
Page 1 of 1