Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?

Go down 
+8
liken
yessica_andrea
Joanbaxter
SteveAllyson
haileey.blair
Rashu28
rashi0123
David
12 posters
AuthorMessage
David
David
David

Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:31 am

Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.darkbb.com
rashi0123
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:34 am

I like Jennifer Aniston..

If anyone wants to watch Jennifer ANiston movies, then you can watch Jennifer Aniston movies from this link...
Back to top Go down
David
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:20 am

rashi0123 wrote:
I like Jennifer Aniston..

If anyone wants to watch Jennifer ANiston movies, then you can watch Jennifer Aniston movies from this link...

Hey buddy!

I think here topic is TV show and you are telling about movies celeb... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.darkbb.com
Rashu28
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:31 am

Well i like Monk in Monk. Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
haileey.blair
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 am

I like the character of hannah in hannah montana tv show.
Back to top Go down
SteveAllyson
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:02 am

Admin wrote:
I like acting of Raven from That's So Raven TV show. She is really brilliant. She has charming personality. Her face expressions are really superb!!!
Back to top Go down
Joanbaxter
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 am

Admin wrote:
Zack and Cody are my favorite characters from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody TV Show.
Back to top Go down
yessica_andrea
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:45 am

I like all the characters of Naruto episodes.This show is wonderful animated and that's why all the characters are marvelous.
Back to top Go down
liken
Junior Analyst
Junior Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 am

I like Jennifer Aniston a lot in TV shows..
Back to top Go down
frake
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:37 am

hayden panettiere is my favorite character in Heroes tv show. She has performed very well in Heroes Episodes.

Back to top Go down
freakout
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:40 am

Mr. Bean is my favorite TV show character of all time.
Back to top Go down
fanhost
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

I love Miley Cyrus...
Back to top Go down
lacy
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 am

I like mr.bean the most and he is my favorite character in all tv-show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most favorite character in all tv show?   Which is the most favorite character in all tv show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1