Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie

Go down 
+5
freakout
David
marissa
jasmine12
grill12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
grill12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  Empty
PostSubject: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

hello guys i am asking here is here any body watch the twilight saga movie what are your views on this movie.
Back to top Go down
jasmine12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 am

i watched this movie and watched it online through Watch Horror Movies online. this is an awesome movie to watch.
Back to top Go down
marissa
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 am

I have watched Twilight Saga Eclipse Movie and i really like the story of this movie a lot.This movie entertained me fully.
Back to top Go down
David
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 am

Awesome movie
Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.darkbb.com
freakout
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:21 am

I have watched the movie and i found it so interesting to watch. just because i love to Watch Romantic Movies. and it has both the combination of romance and fear.
Back to top Go down
fanhost
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 am

I love this movie. It's one of the best horror movie of 2010...
Back to top Go down
David
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 am

fanhost wrote:
I love this movie. It's one of the best horror movie of 2010...

Which is the best horror movie you have seen?

venie
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 am

grill12 wrote:
hello guys i am asking here is here any body watch the twilight saga movie what are your views on this movie.

Twilight Saga Movie is superb.The story of this movie is amazing.If i ever get a chance to watch this movie again then i will definitely watch it.
Back to top Go down
Ziesha
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 am

Yeah i had watched this movie in the month of July.Really a good fantasy to watch.People who love watching romantic thrill must watch it.And its interior is so good .
Back to top Go down
alison
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 am

I watched this movie. It was quite a bit entertaining means a good time pass. Full paisa vasool sort of movie. You should also watch Twilight Saga. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie    Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who watch the Twilight Saga Movie
Page 1 of 1