Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ramboo
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity Empty
PostSubject: Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity   Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 am

Hello guys how many of you meet a celebrity once in a life please share your stories.
Back to top Go down
grill12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity   Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 am

Hello there
i met a celebrity He is Yuvraj Singh i met him in chandigarh.
Back to top Go down
jasmine12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity   Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 am

grill12 wrote:
Hello there
i met a celebrity He is Yuvraj Singh i met him in chandigarh.
hey grill is it true? have you really met yuvraj in chandigarh. oh forget it i think you are just faking. i have not met any of celebrity and even i don't want to just because i can not bear their attitude of arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity   Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity Empty

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Meet a Celebrity
Page 1 of 1