Entertainment forum | Entertainment Community | Hollywood discussion forum | Hollywood Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO you like to chat with your friends?

Go down 
+2
ramboo
David
6 posters
AuthorMessage
David
David
David

DO you like to chat with your friends? Empty
PostSubject: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:38 am

Want to chat with your favorite artists ?
Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.darkbb.com
ramboo
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: yes   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 am

Yes dear i love to chat with my friends and mostly we talk about Movies Cricket and some other extra things
Back to top Go down
grill12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 am

Hello guys i am new in this discussion and i love to talk with my friends i have not enough time to attach with them but i manage my time and stay attached with them at regular time.
Back to top Go down
alda11
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones
alda11

PostSubject: Re: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:23 am

Yup, I love chatting
Back to top Go down
liken
Junior Analyst
Junior Analyst

PostSubject: Re: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 am

Yes, I love to..
Back to top Go down
ramboo
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 am

which site you choose more for chatting with your friend.
Back to top Go down
jasmine12
Lazy Bones
Lazy Bones

PostSubject: Re: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 am

liken wrote:
Yes, I love to..
hey liken i appreciate that you love to chat with your friends. friends are most adorable ones and we choose our friends with our own choice. we should spare some times for our true friends. i like the spirit. keep it up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO you like to chat with your friends?   DO you like to chat with your friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

DO you like to chat with your friends?
Page 1 of 1